linky do's!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pieces of me

Ever feel like you're being pulled into a million pieces by kids...husband...parents...friends...church...life itself?  

I think even my soul is shredded. 

Sitting on my porch, listening to the rain, trying hard not to cry for the third time in less than two hours. It's hard to be alone when everyone wants a piece of you. On the other hand, it's funny how, despite being surrounded by people, how alone you can feel. 

Enjoy this picture of my soon-to-be competed sockhead hat while I try to muster up some spoons for tomorrow. 


1 comment:

  1. oh dear, I hope you get the alone time you need to recharge and feel better! raising children is HARD work and when you are a sahm it's a lot of sacrificing. I loved being home but it was challenging!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!