linky do's!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

if i had a million dollars...NaBloPoMo

You've just been given a million dollars. You are not allowed to keep it or give it to anyone you know personally. What do you do with it and why?


i would donate money to mostly mutts, a no kill dog shelter in my area.  i have a soft spot for pooches in need of adoption, and they always need money.




i would donate money to the hospital NICU where my babies spent the first week of their lives.  i would want the hospital to have the ability to obtain the equipment needed for babies in need.




i would donate money to haven ministries, a homeless shelter in my area.  


these donations are in no particular order.  just causes that are close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!