linky do's!

Friday, September 2, 2011

fall housekeeping - WIPs edition

tidied up the WIPs earlier this week.  time to clean out my basket so i can start some new things...




i'm two sets of ears and a set of arms away to completing the doxies...




june's PSOTMC languishes and i'm so tempted to frog...just not feeling it...




i really should finish my sunday swing socks...the pair's half completed, and the pattern flies...




it's getting cold and my FLS would be so handy...




poor swirl shawl.  i had this silly thought i'd complete it for fair exhibition this year...




and my poor quilted blankey hasn't been touched in over a year.

and let's not forget my ubatuba sweater.  i should complete the damn thing.  the yarn's been discontinued for pity's sake!  i pray the measurements still work.  i started knitting this **5** years ago and lord knows my body has changed since then.

time for a clean out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!