linky do's!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

gratitude

i'm taking the joy dare...this is what i'm grateful for this week...


today's my mom's birthday.

i'm grateful that mom (and my dad) watch the kiddos once a week so i can go to the gym, run errands, go to the doctor.

i'm grateful that mom buys shoes/coats/clothes for my kids when she finds them on sale.

i'm grateful that mom listens to me when i cry/rage/worry and never judges.

i'm grateful that mom is a role model of a good mother.

i'm grateful that mom let me do things my way (dress punky goth in high school, color my hair in college, look for better jobs after college, encouraging me when i wanted to be a stay at home mom).

i'm grateful for mom for showing me the importance of doing a good job, and paying attention to details.

i'm grateful that my mom is my friend.

what are you grateful for this week?

1 comment:

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!