linky do's!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

absence due to illness

i'm sick, yet again.  what started out as flu last week turned into a lovely sinus infection.  at least i know that our family practice weekend urgent care clinic works - in and out in less than 15 minutes. if only my own GP was that efficient!

i'm floundering with the knitting and reading and i have a bunch of the boy's pants to hem on black betty.  i have no gumption.

but on a lighter note - new hair!
Untitled

i still get a shock when i wash my hair.  i don't have (much) anymore!  i haven't had short hair like this since junior high.  also, depending on how i sleep, i wake up with a funky faux hawk.  mostly i just put a little hair goo in my hair and scrunch it up spiky.  clearly i'm going through my midlife crisis.  or something like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!