linky do's!

Friday, August 13, 2010

lucky

today's friday the 13th.  a lot of people dread this day.  i try to remember good things on this day.  like these:

100_3896


this teddy bear puppet is for a child in south america.  my knitting teacher, whose hubby is in rotary and travels there for trips, will take knitted puppets to ecuador for 9 year old children in a school or an orphanage (i'm thinking it's for school).  i love charity knitting.  i don't do enough of it.  i'm going to knit more of these, plus make a couple for the kiddos.




100_3899


my briar rose yoga shawl.  currently idling away on the needles while i cram on my jaywalkers and get yarn for my clapotis.  i have less than 2 weeks to finish sock 2 and the clapotis.  no pressure, right?




100_3895


i've entered the smart phone age.  i traded up my razr (which had a broken screen from when my water bottle leaked in my purse) and got an iphone.  love love love it.  and yes, that's my old ipod touch with it.  hope i can find another paul frank skin for my phone.  




100_4032


the kiddos love looking out the door.  mom and dad think they're funny, watching their little faces turn to watch their van pull away and up the street.




100_3887

100_3888

spaghetti bindi!



100_3892

carrying on the time honored tradition of "playing the register".  i did this as a little kid, and the boy did it too.  now freddie, the observer, plays the register at gram's.



100_3891

irony.  hubby made tot casserole the morning i went into labor with the kids.  guess what we had one year later to the day?  it wasn't on purpose, either.  tot initials, in honor of the kiddos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!