linky do's!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

another gifty from the KP fairy

okay, my online ordering needs to cease and desist.  i'll be paying for these things after the kiddos graduate from college.

yay!  delft heather swish!  now i can knit a sweater for freddie beans:



this was on clearance (and i'm a sucker for anything that says goth):



a new thing for me (well, not really since i have some for needle felting) but i bought small bits of roving.  to prepare for my drop spindle class at KDO:




i can't wait to try to spin with this fleecy goodness - it's a lovely silvery greenish:




i splurged on this project bag.  i really need to learn to sew - it would be so easy (and more economic considering the small fabric stash i have) to make my own.



looky!  there's a WIP in there already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!