linky do's!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ready, set, knit!

it's january and it's a new start for PSOTMC 2012!



my first "pick" of the year is froehlich wolle sedrun in navy/red tweed and a navy.  i'm thinking socks for freddie, as i didn't make him socks yet.  i don't think i'll have enough yarn for a pair for me.  tweed sock with navy heel and toes.  sound good?  small, simple and enough to kick of the sock slugfest i've been feeling lately.

it's also NaKniMitMo!  i just have to knit these:



becos it reminds me of these:





the mittens are similar to the ally mcbeal mittens!

as if i didn't have enough on my plate, i signed up for a mystery shawl KAL in this group.  the pattern will have beads or nupps, both skills i would like to learn.

i also have a bunch of WIPs (now UFOs?) hanging in my basket.  when i'm going to get this knitting done is anyone's guess.

what knitting goals do you have this year?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!