linky do's!

Friday, August 24, 2012

{this moment} - to do lists

{this moment} - a friday ritual.  a single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week.  a simple, special, extraordinary moment.  a moment i want to pause, savor and remember.  this feature is inspired by soulemama.

if you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your "moment" in the comments for all to find and see.

while back to school shopping with the boy, i bought this notebook becos it tickled my fancy.  who doesn't like sparkly aqua notebooks!
Untitled

at first i didn't know what to do with the notebook, but then i got an idea from clover lane, one of my favorite bloggers...
Untitled

now that the kiddos are going to school two mornings a week, that gives me 5 hours per week to get some stuff done.  one thing i need to do this year is get my house in order.  many rooms got neglected over the past three years, so i have a lot of work ahead of me.

i'm afraid to enter the attic, the most neglected space of all.  i told hubby i wish i could crack open a window up there (they were sealed up with plexiglass years ago) and start chucking stuff...
Untitled

the boy's man cave/my craft space needs a lot of attention.  mostly the boy's side.  i plan to go through all his toys, sort them in their bins (haven't done this in ages), toss broken or crap toys and hopefully find pieces of games and puzzles that the boy has pillaged...
Untitled

woof, i have a lot of work to do!  it's purging time!

i like to make lists on my phone, but sometimes they get buried and i forget about them (ahem, my gratitude list...)  and i miss crossing out a task completed.  i'm old school like that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!