linky do's!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

i finally grow a pair

yes. i finally read the I'm pregnant thread in my grief group. i haven't read it for a few months and there were 114 unread posts, and i was sick of looking at it and decided to read them and get over the shock. i'm happy for the girls who have been blessed.

i still feel bad tho, that it's taken us this long. feel jealous much? i shouldn't tho. i already have a child. these women don't. and maybe if i can get rid of the bitterness in my soul, we'll be blessed again too.

i got a new green yarn for the tree skirt. it's gonna be awesome. i hope it's good enough to exhibit next year at the fair.

my hands are cold.

hubby and the boy are replacing the tub faucet and handles. they are so corroded that the cold handle barely moves.

guess that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!