linky do's!

Friday, October 15, 2010

sephora

sephora is one of my favorite pamper me stores.  it's an absolute treat for me.  i like high ended makeup but can't afford it.  but i go to sephora once a year (if that) so i allow myself a splurge. this year i didn't have a lot of time to wander the aisles.  hubby took the kids out to the car so i could visit this store and lush (they were on a different level at the mall, one we missed entirely).

this year's splurge included 2 bottles of philosophy bath and body wash - amazing grace and be somebody.  i know it seems like a waste to buy something that literally goes down the drain, but i could use a bit of pampering and i do stretch (okay hoarde my supplies out quite a bit.  i also bought a bottle of john master's blood orange and vanilla body wash.  yummers.  i bought josie maran's natural wonders palette (love it!) and a sephora lipstick in a color a bit too bricky red for me.  i love benefit cosmetics and couldn't decide what i wanted...so i picked up a tin of dr. feelgood for those, you know, pesky fine lines that seem to want to settle on my forehead and around my eyes.  i wanted a tube of rosebud salve but they were all.

i didn't get any free samples with my purchase.  usually they give free samples of creams or cleansers.  maybe i was supposed to ask for them.  maybe they don't do free samples anymore.  oh well.

i couldn't find my cargo lipstick.  apparently they don't carry it anymore (altho i saw the brand on the website).   oh well.  i have a couple sticks of it already hoarded up, so it's not a big deal.

horrah for sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!