linky do's!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

circle of friends - NaBloPoMo

What's more important, having lots of good friendships or just one person to love?


i think about this when i am on facebook.  i have friends who have hundreds or thousands of "friends".  it has taken me nearly a year to get over 120.  the friends on my list are people i went to school with, are in my family, or went to church with me.  i do have a couple odd "celebrity" friends (vickie howell and members of ETH, for example) but i'd like to think that i could go out to lunch with anyone on my list and be able to hold a conversation with them.  


i was the same way in school.  i had a small circle of close friends.  i never felt very comfortable in a crowd.  i'm still that way today.  it's not the quantity of friends, but the quality of friendship.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!