linky do's!

Friday, June 3, 2011

new stitch markers - and i didn't make them!

the last of my splurges arrived wednesday - perfect timing as this week hasn't been the greatest.



i remember the thrill i used to get to receive packages from overseas...

the package contained this cute little packet:



inside the packet were these little gems:



i love me my daisies:



and i got a gratis hoop with it (i wanted to order a set of hoops too but just couldn't decide which ones i liked best...)



i ordered these markers from fripperies & bibelots on etsy.  i loved her fruit markers, but they were sold out, so i picked the daisies.  her markers are like little gems.  it's rare for me to buy other peoples' markers, but i had to have a set of these!

now i need to pick a project so i can use them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!