linky do's!

Friday, March 23, 2012

pinterest friday

it's pinterest friday, and this is what's pinned to my boards...

daisy blanket (with tut)


Crochet Daisy Pattern


Crochet Snail


Ice cream cones!


(the fact that all of these are crochet patterns is not lost on me)

flossy the dachshund embroidery floss bobbin


pin cushion idea

i need to make one of these

Shrinky Dinks

we should make these - i got shrinky dink sheets years ago!

Koolaid dyed play silks - genius.  these things cost a fortune in the fancy children's catalogs

kool-aid dyed play silks - i should try this.  play silks in the catalogs are expensive!

spring rolls


"Cheesy Cauliflower Tater Tots"


Lebanese Chicken and Potatoes


For my doormat collection


Chris Piascik


.

so true

I think I need this

i need this in my car

truth



miracles

strange

how strange it is

Spring


all images courtesy of the links they are found on; otherwise pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Feel free drop me a line!